- 1 Box BGO Sorghum Penne Pasta
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- ¼ red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Begin by cooking the sorghum penne according to package instructions.
- Mince the garlic, slice the cherry tomatoes, and cut the cucumber into quarter slices.
- Make the dressing by combining the vegetable broth, red wine vinegar, and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Combine the penne pasta, chopped vegetables, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss. Serve and enjoy!