RECIPE BY KATIE FROM THE ALL NATURAL VEGAN
Two recipes in one - these dishes boasts a number of vibrant veg and noodles!
- 1 block tofu
- 1 english cucumber
- 8-10 sweet snacking peppers
- 1 avocado
- 3 carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 5-7 radishes
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 pack Big Green Organic Food Sweet Potato Vermicelli noodles
- 8 brown rice paper sheets for spring rolls
- PEANUT SAUCE AND TOFU DRESSING
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp miso paste
- ¼ cup water
- Begin by cooking the vermicelli noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut aminos, miso paste, and water together. Whisk until smooth. Chop the tofu into cubes and add to the bowl. Toss until evenly coated. You can either cook in the oven at 400 for 25-30 minutes or add to the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes on high.
- Chop the cucumber and carrots into long strips. Peppers and radishes into rounds, and avocado into thin slices.
- To make the tofu bowl, start with a couple leaves of the green leaf lettuce. Add handful size amounts of each ingredient to the bowl.
- To make the spring rolls, dip the brown rice paper into a shallow plate of water and let soak for about 10 seconds. Add the ingredients and wrap it like a burrito.
- Make an additional batch of the peanut sauce and serve.