RECIPE BY KATIE FROM THE ALL NATURAL VEGAN
Popular in Singapore, this noodle dish is stir-fried with a bunch of vegetables, aromatics, herbs and spices. The vermicelli noodles soaked up the flavours wonderfully and can be used in various stir-fried noodle dishes.
- 1 Pack Big Green Organics Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 cup snow peas
- 6-8 sweet snacking peppers
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- cayenne to taste
- green onions to serve
- Begin by slicing the onion into half circles, slicing the peppers, mincing the garlic, and grating the ginger. Add to a sauté pan along with the coconut aminos and sesame oil.
- At the same time boil a pot of water and cook the vermicelli noodles according to package instructions.
- Add the curry powder, cayenne, and snow peas to the sauté pan.
- Strain the noodles and add to the sauté pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, until everything is evenly mixed together.
- Top with green onions and serve.