RECIPE BY KATIE FROM THE ALL NATURAL VEGAN
This curry ramen is loaded with veg surrounded with a flavorful broth. We used Purple Sweet Potato and Millet Ramen for this recipe, and it is 100% organic and gluten-free.
- 3 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 package tempeh
- 1 package Big Green Organics Sweet potato and Millet Ramen
- 3 heads baby bok choy
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 limes
- Begin by slicing the shallots, mincing the garlic, and grating the ginger. Add to a pot with about ¼ cup of water.
- Chop the carrots, mushrooms, and bell pepper. Add to the pot along with the red curry paste, miso paste, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.
- Chop the tempeh into slices and add to the pot, cook until ingredients begin to soften.
4. Add the 4 cups of vegetable broth, ramen noodles, and baby bok choy, along with an additional 2 cups of water. Cook until the noodles are done.
5. Serve with lime juice and green onions.